
(Photo taken by me, 07.07.2009, 2355:06)
What follows is a detailed account of a dream that occurred in my mind during the night of June 27, 2008.
So I was in a quite ambiguous building, meaning I can't remember what reason I was there for in the first place; but for some reason or another, I had to really use the bathroom, so I departed from the company I was with in order to find a restroom. On my way, I ran into a guy sitting in my chair, saying that [this guy, I don't remember his name] gave me a head start, and that I should hurry, or I would get caught. So I asked him where the nearest restroom was, and continued on.
Not much further on, I found the nurse's office for the building, and it said "Restroom" on the top, and pointed in a certain direction. So I went in that direction and couldn't find it; so I then asked one of the people in that office where it was. They pointed me to another location, across the warehouse (for by then it had turned into a nurse's office adjacent to a warehouse). When I went to that location, I still couldn't find it! Then one of the nurses told me that the bathroom was a storage box that you had to go in, do your business, then clean up after yourself and throw away whatever you excreted. I told her that I had problems with such things, and my mind wouldn't allow my orifices to open up in such a place.
She then took me to a weird box, and said I could go in there, and wouldn't have any problems. It was a box that was open on one side, and when I looked in, it looked like miniature trees on a slope that dropped down into the box. She told me that it sloped down until it was large enough -- in fact, that it would be real size soon. Then I noticed that she had gathered a full group to go into the box with me, and that she was checking to see if she had the right gear with her (part of this included a small leather pouch with some tools in it).
Then we went in.
One inside, it truly looked like I was transported to an entirely different location; it was a forest attached to a meadow, and then another forest. Yet the entrance, the place where we had come from, was actually a fortressed citadel. By this time I had totally forgotten that I needed to use the bathroom, so I just decided to explore. After about a few minutes or so, rumours were heard that a great evil had gathered, and was amassing a troupe to lead an attack on the citadel.
Gradually, creatures -- both humanoid and not -- amassed at our location, and I found myself with a great sword in my right hand. It had a good grip that felt natural in my hand, and the blade curved a bit, and went from being thin, to wide, and then thinned out very slightly, with some weird formation of points at the end. Needless to say, it looked like it was quite deadly, and it would soon serve that purpose.
It was around this time that I remembered my mission to use the bathroom, and though I didn't need to go, I still knew that I was supposed to find one. So I threaded my way through the crowd (for it was a crowd by then, all jeering and waiting to attack to fortress), so that I could get a better vantage point, and look out over the plains to see if I could see a bathroom. I couldn't, so I decided to go back to the citadel.
On my way back, I realized there was a group of vampires in front of me. They turned around and noticed right away that I was not on their side, and their leader started advancing upon me. I tried reasoning with him, telling him that I didn't want to start any trouble, and wasn't planning on fighting him at all, but he continued. I had no choice; I did what I had to do...
I quickly dodged his attack, and then gracefully reached around and swung my sword at his head; the first cut didn't make it all the way through his head (for decapitation was the only method of slaying a vampire that I had with me at that moment), so it healed up very quickly, making him even more angry. I realized this, and upon his counter-attack I sliced his abdomen as a distraction, and then cut off his head. After slaying a few more of the vampires, who were by then enraged at me, another monstrosity entered my site -- it was evil enough that the vampires backed away.
This thing could both change shape and change what powers he had; so as I saw him approaching, he was multi-formed and I could tell he had many, many ways with which he could kill me. Nevertheless, I engaged him. During the encounter, it seemed as if all his spells and abilities just glanced off of me, and I attributed this to his spells being merely for show; he hadn't really begun attacking me, and was merely sizing me up, to see how I would react.
I began slashing at him, dodging his real attacks, and swinging some more, hoping to not get hurt in the process. I eventually was able to damage him, but, unfortunately, just like the vampires, since it wasn't a fatal blow, he healed it up instantly, which only added to my frustration and determination to end his miserable life. After 5 minutes of doing battle with this beast, I still hadn't gotten hurt, and he was still primed to defeat me; when would it ever end?
Then he finally changed his shape into something I took advantage of, for a very easy plan of engagement appeared to me; I -- with utmost speed and agility -- grabbed what looked like his head, pulled it from his body, and sliced all the way through his neck.
He was defeated.
And then I heard rumours from the other creatures around me that Evil Jade was on her way...
I knew instantly that she was Queen and organizer of the whole attack; and thus, loudly, with all my might, I called for help from those who were still inside the citadel. Only God knew what the fate of the entire world was going to become...
And then I woke up.
you should write fiction novels incorporating dreams of yours
ReplyDeleteYou know, that idea did occur to me; I could be a physics teacher by day, and an author by afternoon.
ReplyDelete